- Trout Fisting In America #55 – The Death of America
- Trout Fisting In America #54 – The Hypermodern Condition
- Trout Fisting In America #53 – The Democratic Party
- Trout Fisting In America # 52 – The Conservative Movement
- Trout Fisting In America #51 – Utopian Visions, Or Can Your Trout Fisting Dialectics Break Electric Bricks?
brent on Trout Fisting In America #24… Simon on Trout Fisting In America #12… career on Trout Fisting In America #11… Outtakes from The El… on The Death of Everett True ScottCreney on 101 Albums You Should Die Befo…
Monthly Archives: July 2017
As cusping-pubescent girls braid each other’s hair and the spartans all self-immolate in their nissan sentras, the difference between swagger & stagger is but a single letter. Same w/polar & solar. Or coffee & toffee. It seems like the public-place … Continue reading
There’s two stories I left out of my 2006 book Dear Al-Qaeda: Letters to The World’s Most Notorious Terror Organization and they both involve bookstores. For the handful of you who’ve never read the book, it details the 6mos I … Continue reading
I remember one time this therapist said to me that whenever I got down on everything and was overcome w/despair for the human race, had convinced myself that everything was hopeless and that people were basically scum, I should remind … Continue reading
Indolence. Lethargy. Torpor. Whatever. Trout Fisting In America appears here every Tuesday. We’re going to keep going until we reach #50, or until the Trout begs for mercy. Check out previous installments HERE.